Dinner Dress Blue uniform instructions update 9JAN2018.pdf
The Atlanta Commissioned Officers Association
requests the pleasure of your company at the
Tenth Annual Anchor and Caduceus Dinner
Saturday, the twenty-seventh of January
two thousand eighteen
Cocktail Hour at half after five o'clock
followed by Dinner and Dancing
Silent Auction to benefit the COF Dependent Scholarship Fund
Druid Hills Golf Club
740 Clifton Road Northeast
Rear Admiral Wanda Barfield
Director, CDC Division of Reproductive Health
Master of Ceremonies
Rear Admiral Michael Iademarco
Director, CDC Center for Surveillance, Epidemiology,
and Laboratory Services
To R.S.V.P. and purchase tickets, please click here.
ACOA Request for Donations for the 2018 A&C Dinner Silent Auction
We need your help!
The 2018 Atlanta COA Anchor and Caduceus Dinner Silent Auction and Raffle Subcommittee is seeking prize donations for the silent auction/raffle at this year’s Anchor and Caduceus Dinner. All proceeds benefit the Commissioned Officers Foundation Dependent Scholarship Fund.
- Prizes can be anything fun -- so be creative!
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner with you – a chance for officers to get to know a flag officer! *Some of the most-enjoyed items from previous years include: a chili dinner for four that was cooked and hosted by a flag officer in his home; dinner for four at a local restaurant with a flag officer
- Mentoring sessions you offer to officers
- Gift certificates to local restaurants, hotels, spas, golf courses
- Tickets to sporting or theater events
- Electronic items
- Gift baskets or individual items from local retailers
- Flying lessons, golf lessons, dance lessons
- Pottery, art, crafts
- Mentoring opportunities
- Something else that you want to contribute!
What can you do?
- Donate a tax-deductible prize from your side business!
Earn great publicity among your fellow officers at the same time!
- Ask a friend, colleague, or favorite local business to donate something from their business. ACOA can provide a letter regarding the tax deductible status of their donation.
All donations will be recognized in the Anchor and Caduceus Dinner program and the Atlanta COA quarterly newsletter, and contributors will receive a thank you letter from Atlanta COA.
If you have a donation or are interested in soliciting donations, please contact LT Jona Johnson at email@example.com or 770-488-7374 by DECEMBER 22, 2017
Be sure to check out the ACOA webpage for the latest update on ACOA events, uniform information and new PHS pride items.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Atlanta Commissioned Officers Association (ACOA)" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more e-mail delivery options or to change the e-mail address to which these announcements are sent, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/acoa.
The Commissioned Officers Association (COA) is a voluntary professional organization of Commissioned Officers of the US Public Health Service. The Atlanta COA mission is to advance the PHS by uniting, serving and advocating for the approximately 1,000 Atlanta-based Commissioned Officers.